Seven years of stuff. I’ve traveled some, read lots of books, said some hard goodbyes to places and dear loved ones, and poured my heart and soul into homeschooling my children. I’ve also been working on a few projects. I guess that’s the short version. Here’s a list of those projects that I mentioned, the ones that relate to writing anyway:
- I started a writing group with a few authors from the old Authonomy days. I’ve been happily swapping edits of their books (which are pretty fantastic) for edits of my stories and poems.
- I’ve re-published The Magic Telescope with Barnes & Noble Press. There’s a new cover design and typo corrections.
- I’m working on The Magic Telescope series, writing books two and three.
- My kids are working on illustrations for Zombiesaurs. It will be in print soon. (Knock on wood!)
- I’m working on a poetry book for children.
Today I updated several of my author pages and websites. I hope to be more active in the online community over the next seven years. Fingers crossed!
Wishing you all the best. Bye ’til next time!
“May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life’s passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!”
~an Irish Blessing